Monday 14 November 2016

Welcome to my Workday blog!

It took me a while to take the final step, but finally I decided to start my Workday blog. I have been blogging about PeopleSoft for the last 9 years, but today most of my professional focus is around Workday.



I have been following Workday news almost since the beginning. When I learnt that Dave Duffield and other great ex-PeopleSoft people decided to create a new company, I couldn't be anything but excited.

During these years, it was not easy to find information about Workday, but as the company became bigger and many former PeopleSoft colleagues and friends joined the company, information started to flow.

In the end, Workday started operations in Spain at the beginning of this year. This was the chance we were waiting for for so long. To make a long story short, BNB soon became Workday partner and customer, and we started our training on the solution.

In my blog I'm going to share my personal experience and view on Workday solutions, together with some tips and tricks when possible.

Keep tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment